Death is always a loss no matter how you look at it and it doesn’t mean there won’t be grief, but what if…?
- What if dying is actually a wonderful, exciting experience as near-death experiencers have described?
- What if dying is an opportunity to celebrate the end of a wonderful human experience and a joyous return to our spiritual home and family?
- What if death is our graduation from the University of Life on Earth and we go on to have other amazing experiences exploring consciousness at higher levels, being co-creators with God?
- What if all those who have transitioned before us are there to greet us, and those we leave behind join us again almost before we know it because there is no time?
- What if we exist in a multi-dimensional universe in many different forms in many different frequencies of endless possibilities?
- What if consciousness doesn’t arise from matter, but creates matter?
- What if our True Nature is continuous and our human lifetimes are breathing spaces along our eternal journey?
- What if our human lives are not completely predestined and we have the free will to choose to break the cycle of death and rebirth, and move into higher consciousness and higher dimensions?
- What if we can accelerate our progress by practicing the art of conscious dying during each human lifetime we experience?
- What if we make the spiritual connection in a human lifetime and go directly into the Light at transition, thereby propelling our soul into the next dimension?
How wonderful would that be?
• • • • • • •
Excepted from new book by Diane Goble
Stepping into the Light
Reframing death from a Near-Death Experience perspective
(due out in June 2014)